Sneak Peeks | April 2021 | Planner & Subscription Stationery Box | Avant Agenda
Our April box ships next week, and here are the final sneak peeks I revealed on Instagram live. These are just a few of the items coming in April, which also has a bunch of surprises that I held back.
Clairefontaine 1951 Clothbound Journal
Julia Child was a fan. Back in '51, this was her go-to notebook for recipe-keeping.
- Luxurious, French-milled 90g paper (lined)
- Ultra-smooth surface great for fountain pens and markers
- Textured cover with contrasting cloth spine, front label, and band
- 96 sheets (192 pages)
- A5 size: 5.75" x 8.25"
- Made in France
Washi Dot Stickers | Sampler
Repositionable stickers great for creating bulleted lists, color-coordinating, and layering under/over other stickers.
- Translucent paper stickers
- Ten sheets (one of each colorway)
- 36 stickers per sheet
- Dots measure 0.3 inches (8 mm) in diameter
Ideal for artists and crafters, this dual-tipped marker is perfect for hand-lettering, journaling, coloring, fine art, illustrations, doodling, and more!
- Dual tipped: brush tip and fine tip
- Blendable water-based ink
- Self-cleaning tips
- Nylon brush
Planner Card - Dawn & Moon
Subscribers are the first to receive this double-sided card features the classic sentiment "It's always darkest before the dawn" with a gorgeous moon on the reverse. After April boxes ship, this will be a random freebie with your shop orders.
- Printed in color on smooth pearlescent card stock
- Measures 2.5 in x 3.5 in